Amazing how two simple main ingredients can create such a tasty dish.
1) Chop 3-4 parsnips in small chunks
2) Chop onion, garlic and ginger and add to hot pan with oil
3) After a few minutes, when onion is cooked add parsnips, you can add coconut milk or greek yogurt now to make it a creamy dish.
4) After a few more minutes add a cup or can worth of chick peas
5) Add curry powder and/ or Turmeric (Turmeric is a great anti inflamatory so ideal post training for recovery)
6) Keep stirring and cooking untill soft enough for your liking, I prefer crunchy and am impatient so i limit the cooking time!
7) Serve with rice or/and leafy greens like kale.